Right off the top of my head:
1. I don’t know how or when I’m going to die. Could be tomorrow. Could be when I’m 100.
2. I don’t know what I’ll be doing for work in ten years. Let alone, what I will be when I grow up. Then again, I might be dead.
3. I don’t know what I’ll be wearing next year. Next week is pretty iffy. Shoot, tomorrow morning is as well. Then again, well.. see number one.
4. I don’t know if I’ve been a good friend, a good brother, a good son, or a good husband. Now a good father. We never really know what others think of us. And if I was sure of what I thought of myself – I’d probably be an asshole.
5. I don’t know if the net/net contribution of my life is good or bad. I’m hoping good.
6. I don’t know if I’m spending my time as thoroughly as I can.
7. I don’t know how big my heart can get, because it just grows and grows every day I have with Emma.
(I can go on and on… couldn’t do just five… it’s a great, thought provoking question)