One way or another, life is going to radically change for me so snow – go away – not now. Pretty please.
- Watch these recent videos of Prince – just amazing guitar: YouTube – Prince at the George Harrison R’n'R Hall of Fame induction and YouTube – prince on SNL
- TIME Magazine: The Bombshell Memo: forgotten ehh?
- Open Source games for Windows
- Axis & Allies lives in TripleA! (open source, Java, multiplayer only for now/no AI opponent, and no sound (hmmm… I can fix that…))
- TripleA review at LinuxGames
- Axis and Allies – Wikipedia
- c64s.com – play Commodore 64 games online (no download required)
- Libby: White House ‘Superiors’ OK’d Leaks: Now will this get some coverage?…
- What Did Historical Swords Weigh?
- Top 10 Advantages of ADD in a High Tech Career
- EFF: Google Copies Your Hard Drive – Government Smiles in Anticipation
- Congrats to to Marisa for Apartment 2024 being voted featured blog and to The Green Bleeder and SwedeHartStories for getting nominated. Voting was fierce. The thing that I love is that the three of you defy the simple labels some want to constrict blogging to. Philly rocks
- Prediction – some major online magazine/blog with smarts will hire Albert Yee.
- Speaking of smart online magazines and blogs, Scott McNulty posts his 1000th at The Unofficial Apple Weblog. Congrats man.
- Listable: smart
- Gtalkr and Gush: sweet
- A spider named Big Brother: duh
- Buzz, Blogs and Bucks: five different perspectives Seth Finkelstein, Jeff Jarvis, Glenn Fleishman, Doc Searls and David Weinberger
- Shelley Powers: Freedom without Responsibility
- Philly Future: Local Media and Blogs Discuss Mohammed Cartoons
- MyDD’s redesign: great work!
- EFF: AOL, Yahoo and Goodmail: Taxing Your Email for Fun and Profit
Updated: Fixed link to Apartment 2024.
This is a test story for some friends I am demoing this with.
Here are the results from our first foray into open nominations for Featured Blog – now it’s up to you to vote (if you’re ready now, click here to access the poll). The three finalists are:
If you are unfamiliar with any of these three blogs, please feel free to click on the links above to sample them. Then once you’re familiar, you can click here to visit the poll and vote. Remember, the polling will be closed by Sunday afternoon, so make sure to vote before then.
This was fun – due to the open nominations and Howard’s suggestion to exclude those who have been already been featured – by doing that we’re been given the opportunity to see some folks who are not the usual suspects get nominated. Go check them out and vote.
to nominate finalists for Philly Future’s next Featured Blog poll. The poll should appear on the site by noon today. Until then, anyone of PF’s 450 (and counting) members can nominate a favorite local blog (or second (or third, or fourth,…) an existing nomination). Click here for more info.
Copied from Howard
While I haven’t talked about this here or at PF, it will be – at the very least – educational. Thank you Scott for opening the discussion.